It’s officially Friday the 13th, the day where horror fans celebrate all things scary.
Now, PlayStation is jump-scaring its way into the fun as well with a new flash sale discounting many horror-themed games.
Below is a highlight of some of the most prominent PlayStation 4 games on sale, listed in Canadian dollars:
- Alien: Isolation — $ 8.99 (regular $ 29.99)
- Arizona Sunshine (PlayStation VR) — $ 21.39 (regular $ 53.49)
- BioShock: The Collection — $ 26.39 (regular $ 79.99)
- The Evil Within 2 — $ 39.99 (regular $ 79.99)
- The Inpatient (PlayStation VR) — $ 21.39 (regular $ 53.49)
- Inside — $ 10.79 (regular $ 26.99)
- The Last of Us Remastered — $ 11.99 (regular $ 29.99)
- Outlast 2 — $ 13.99 (regular $ 34.99)
- Prey — $ 24.99 (regular $ 49.99)
- Until Dawn — $ 8.99 (regular $ 29.99)
It’s worth noting that Outlast 2 is developed by Montreal’s own Red Barrels.
The full list of discounted games can be found here.
Deals are valid until Monday, April 16th at 8am PT/11am ET.
The regular weekly PSN sale, meanwhile, is focused entirely on Rockstar games like Grand Theft Auto and will run until Tuesday, April 17th at 11am PT/2pm ET.
If you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you can also snag Mad Max and five other games at no additional cost for the month of April.
The post PlayStation Store rolls out horror-themed flash sale for Friday the 13th appeared first on MobileSyrup.